Yugioh 5D's Revolution - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yugioh 5D's Revolution - Forum

This is the new Forum by FeatherCrow33 and Guthvin54. The Forum has something for everyone, so have fun here!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Yugioh 5D's Card Creators - Application Thread

+3
jonasholmes
DxKain
FeatherCrow33
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

FeatherCrow33

FeatherCrow33
Admin
Admin

Welcome users! In this thread you can post some of your own-made realistic YGO-cards.
Guthvin 54 and me will rate them, and if you getmore an average of 7 Points, we will send you a PM with some questions about your Character. Try to answere them truthfully, and then you can become a member of the team!

Here for the ratings system:
1/10 - Sorry, but this is not you thing... Wrong OCG, no own idea and the card is imbalanced.
2/10 - Maybe you should try again another time. The card is not really good...
3/10 - You´ve got the basics. But that won't be enough, sorry.
4/10 - Think a bit more individual. Try to imagine f.e. a new Archtype, or try to use new Ideas for an existing...
5/10 - You card is okay, but you need to change some things that it'll be better.
6/10 - Nice ideas, but try to get the best out of your cards. They can be better!
7/10 - Good card! It nearly is enough, just a bit more details, like OCG or the balance, maybe...
8/10 - Really good card! You have chances to become am member!
9/10 - Awesome card. Membership comes way closer.
10/10 - Brilliant card. OCG is nearly all correctly, idea is perfect and the card balance, too.

The card raters:
FeatherCrow33
Guthvin54

Also: If you don't want to be part of the team, you can post you own cards in the Custom cards section and let them be rated by others, for sure!

FeatherCrow33

https://5dsrevolution.forumotion.com

2Yugioh 5D's Card Creators - Application Thread Empty Dragon Force (D-Force) set cards Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:44 pm

DxKain

DxKain
Card Creator
Card Creator

Well im a fan of yu-gi-oh series, and i like be a card creator, i have only one problem, im are not good with cards images (but i have too many ideas of effects and decks) well, here i post to the forum a set of 5 cards o the new serial cards called "D-Force".

Monsters:

Spoiler:

Shyncro Monster:

Spoiler:

Trap and Magic:

Spoiler:

thanks...

Saludos desde Chile amigos!!!!!

FeatherCrow33

FeatherCrow33
Admin
Admin

very nice cards!

It doesn't matter if there are card images or not, if they're good, everything other is not important anymore...^^

My card rating:

Akama:
Effect is quite good, but a bit too stromg if you ask me. It shopuld have a bit less ATK, then its perfect. And also, being it a tuner, it is a bit too easy to summon.

Ryusenki:
Perfect balanced, good ATK DEF relation, and also nice effect. Maybe draw only 1 card, not 2.

Demon-D:
Two summoning conditions, but it's still a bit overpowered. The ATK are quite high, and it has a lot of positive effects. leave out one and it'll be better.

Shield:
also, good effects, but leave out the second one.

Return:
good card, but make the drawing also by 1. It's also a really new idea. Nice one!

Now the rating:
OCG: 7/10
Idea: 10/10
Balancing: 5/10

Final Result: 7,3/10
Comment: Well, it is more than 7, but less than 8! That makes you an doubtful case... We'll write you a PN about it tomorrow, and see what we can do. But you have potential! I suppose you will need to make another card with some handicaps. If you do it good, you should make it into the team!^^

jonasholmes

jonasholmes
Card Creator
Card Creator

Here's my new card series - "B-Hero"

This series aims the card can be returned to the field even it's being destroyed. So, the monsters have a common effect, "During your standby phase, if this card is removed from play, you can special summon this card."

I know it may be overpowered if all the monster would return to field when there had 5 or more monsters are removed from play. Therefore, each card had a not very strong effect (refers to Baker or Bacchus), but it may be a nightmare combo if those cards are placed in the field at the same time. (Barn's effect - awesome, but useless if no Baker or Bacchus)

Effect Monster:
Yugioh 5D's Card Creators - Application Thread B_bacc10Yugioh 5D's Card Creators - Application Thread B_bake10

Tuner:
Yugioh 5D's Card Creators - Application Thread B_boy10

Magic:
Yugioh 5D's Card Creators - Application Thread B_barn10

Synchro:
Yugioh 5D's Card Creators - Application Thread B_bloc10

This series will add more cards in a sooner future. Look forward about that if you really like it.

FeatherCrow33

FeatherCrow33
Admin
Admin

also nice cards!

They also remember me a bit of the Infinitys series that I invented ;D, they also use to work good with removing from play and coming back from there^^

Bacchus:
Normally 2400 ATK, 1900 without counter, good for 6 with the return effect. It won't stay very long due to the lots of destroying staples atm, so not too strong.

Baker:
Can't read ATK and DEF :/, just like a mini version of Bacchus.

Boy:
Only for Synchro summoning good, ususal effect, minimal too strong, give him an effect like "This card can only be used for the Synchro summon of a B-Hero Monster" or so.

Barn:
very nice, only used in the B-hero deck, and goes just with the counters. A good permanent card, and definately not imbalanced.

Blocker:
Just good for getting it into grave, then its the basic of a good duel with the B-heros. A very "shy" Synchro monster, nice new art!

Only bad point is sometimes the OCG, but everything other is okay^^

Rating:
OCG: 5/10
Idea: 9/10
Balance: 9/10

Final Result: 7,6/10
Again: Pretty good cards, but the OCG is a bit the problem on your side...
We'll write you a PN, then you'll have to create a card with some conditions and handicaps.
If you do it right, you'll make it into the team!

FeatherCrow33

FeatherCrow33
Admin
Admin

Amedee12 wrote:Idea one....=>
Name : Infernity Elemental
Attribute : DARK
Level : 9
Type : Fiend/Synchro/Effect
Effect :
One "DARK Tuner" + one or more non-tuner monsters
Once per turn, while you have no cards in your hand, you can special summon 1 "Infernity" monster from you graveyard. While this card is on the field any "Infernity" cards you control cannot be destroyed by battle or by card effects during the battle phase.

Atk/Def : 2900/2000

Idea two.... =>

Name : Blackwing - Flame of the Hundred Wings
Attribute : DARK
Level : 8
Type : Winged-Beast/Synchro/Effect
Effect :
One "Blackwing tuner" + one or more non-tuner monsters.
When this card inflicts battle damage to your opponents life points return 2 ``Blackwing`` Cards to your hand. When this card is destroyed and sent to the graveyard by a card effect or by battle, you can remove from play 2 "Blackwing" cards from your graveyard to special summon this card from the graveyard (This effect can only be used twice).

Attk/Def : 2900/2000

Infernity Elemental:
Very nice idea, but indeed it is finally too overpowered. There are 3 positive effects(Special summon, no card effects during battle phase, for all Infernites), the effects of the summoned infernity monster not included, and it has just 1 summoning condition,and Level 9 is also easy to summon in Infernity.

Blackwing Flame:
Also has summoning conditions, usual for BW. Quite a bit better balanced, the first effect is quite good, but 2 BW may be a bit too much. 1 should be enough. Second effect is okay, removing from play 2 BWs is sometimes quite a high prize, and maybe you cannot add then any to your hand. Also with the reborn effect only be used wice is okay.

Final Rating:
OCG: 10/10 - Perfect! (I only saw three little mistakes that you usually overread Wink)
Idea: 8/10 - I would give more, but since the Series exist, i only can give you max 8.
Balance: 6/10 - mainly the Infernity was a bit too strong.

Final Result: 8

Congratulation! You have 80% to make it into the team! Just write a PM and I'll send you some questions.

7Yugioh 5D's Card Creators - Application Thread Empty Card Creater Application Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:21 pm

Glacier_LOH

Glacier_LOH
Card Creator
Card Creator

You all ready seen series one of the startroopers, so lets try some thing else.

In to the Void; Series One (Please note this is some thing off the top of head.)

Void Knight: Super Rare
Attribute: Dark
Type: Warrior
Level: Four
Atk: 0
Def: 0
Effect: If this monster is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, this monster is Special Summoned with an ATK and DEF of the attacking monster during the End Phase of the turn. This effect can be used if "Void Knight" attack points are 0.

Void Dragon: Super Rare
Type: Fiend
Level: Six
Effect/Tuner: This card can only be Tribute Summoned. Once per turn select one monster your opponent controls and remove it from play. This card gains the ATK and DEF of the monster removed from play(You can only use this on one monster at a time.) When this card is destroyed, return your opponent's monster to the field.

Dark Barrier: Ultra Rare
Attribute: Trap
Type: Normal
Effect: Select one Dark attribute monster on the field with 500 attack or less. The monster is not destroyed by battle and take no battle damage, also a monster that attacks the selected card is destroyed after damage calculation.

Void Beckoning: Rare
Type: Normal
Effect: When a face-up "Void" is destroyed by battle and sent to the graveyard, Special Summon it from the graveyard. Then Special Summon a level five or higher "Void" from your hand to the field (its effect is negated.) You cannot summon this turn.

Void Destroyer: Ultra Rare
Level: Ten
Synchro/Effect: 1 "Void" Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner DARK monsters; This card cannot be destroyed by battle and take no battle damage. When this card attacks an opponent's monster, destroy it. Then inflict damage to your life points equal to half of the destroyed monster attack point.

Hope this is good enough, thanks for read,
-Glacier_LOH (Post date: 09/30/10)

FeatherCrow33

FeatherCrow33
Admin
Admin

Nice cards! Rating comes immedeately:

Comments: Nice thing that you also wrote the rarity with the cards, its a bit better than with analysing the balance!

Void Knight:
Absolutely Awesome! Perfect Balanced, the Idea is brilliant! I love that card.

Void Dragon:
Also super balanced! Effect Idea is quite well thougth about! Also cool to see a LV 6 Tuner!

Dark Barrier:
Good card, well balanced, goes good with the voids and also with other monsters!

Void Beckoning:
To use the whole card's effect, its very difficult. There may not be that much Level 5 or higher Void Monsters, so the choose is quite not high. The first effect is quite good, but also goes only with voids. This card could have a little bad effect too, but it is also okay balanced.

Void Destroyer:
Also good balanced, also with the summoning conditions. Goes only with the themedeck, and has a good effect and also the bad effect it needs to be balanced^^

Rating:
OCG: 9/10
Idea: 9/10
Balance: 9/10

Final Result: 9/10

Congratulation! Just send me a PM and You are as good as a Card Creator!

9Yugioh 5D's Card Creators - Application Thread Empty A few of my ideas Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:56 am

Akrilonax

i know your know about my dragonlord-Akrilonax but anyway here they are

Number 1

Name: DragonLord-Akrilnax
Attribute: fire
type: dragon/synchro
lvl 10
atk: 2800 or 3000
def: 2400 or 2500
effect: this card is unaffected by the effects of monsters that have a lower atk than its own. if this card would be destroyed, you can switch the target to another dragon-type monster on the field.

Number 2

Name: Staravian Dragon
Attribute: wind
lvl: 6
type: Dragon effect
attack: 2300
def: 2000
effect: during your standby phase, you can select one of the following effects 1) when this card attacks and destroys opponents monster, inflict damage to the number of dragons in the grave x100.

2) Increase this card's atk by 500

Number 3

Dragon's Fury

Type: Spell card (Normal)

you can only activate this if your opponent controls a monster that has a higher atk then the highest atk dragon-type moster on your field. That monster atk becames = to opponents monster Atk +500. Other monsters you control cannot declare an attack.

10Yugioh 5D's Card Creators - Application Thread Empty Changings! Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:48 pm

FeatherCrow33

FeatherCrow33
Admin
Admin

Very important note! The following applications will be answered and rated by other members of the card creators team!

DxKain

DxKain
Card Creator
Card Creator

Akrilonax wrote:i know your know about my dragonlord-Akrilonax but anyway here they are

Number 1

lvl 10
effect: this card is unaffected by the effects of monsters that have a lower atk than its own. if this card would be destroyed, you can switch the target to another dragon-type monster on the field.

Number 2

effect: during your standby phase, you can select one of the following effects 1) when this card attacks and destroys opponents monster, inflict damage to the number of dragons in the grave x100.

Number 3

Dragon's Fury

you can only activate this if your opponent controls a monster that has a higher atk then the highest atk dragon-type moster on your field. That monster atk becames = to opponents monster Atk +500. Other monsters you control cannot declare an attack.

we (card creators team) will rate your cards, so now i only lef a comment about every card

DRAGON LORD AKRILNAX:

- first, you may said what monster do this summon, but is a detail, as lvl 10 monster the atk and def are not bad, but it may have a bit more of each(f.e 3300-3500 atk), the effs are good, but, as a high level monster it may have a secondary eff affecting the same, however is a great idea.

STARAVIAN DRAGON:

- the atk-def-lvl balance is good!! (may 2500 atk) , first eff is good, however i may play with the eff, for example, in the first eff it may "destroy a atk position monster". The second i may said "if this card atk a defense position monster inflict the diference to the opponent life points", good card!

DRAGON'S FURY:

- nothing to said, great card!!!!

Card rating and final result will be post when the team ( all of us) qualify the cards.

Glacier_LOH

Glacier_LOH
Card Creator
Card Creator

Akrilonax wrote:i know your know about my dragonlord-Akrilonax but anyway here they are

Number 1

lvl 10

Number 2

Number 3

Dragon's Fury

All right this thing started. On a personal note you been taking notes on my layout, nice touch. On word!

Dragon Lord-Akrilnax

-A very impressive monster indeed, having an effect to barrier itself from lower attack monsters and having a backup in case something stronger comes in to play. Level 10 to make it a trump card, nice! But, the range of its ATK and DEF makes it a little hard for me to judge do to the fact that you're uncertain of your monsters core value and its also missing the synchro materials for its summoning. Other than that, very nice.

Staravian Dragon

-A good card for holding the line(so to speak.)Unfortunately, its ATK already bothers me because its gains 500 ATK during the standby phase and its at 2300! But the other effect I'm more comfortable with, reason being it withers away at the opponent without dealing a single point of battle damage. Good job.

Dragon's Fury

-Awesome card, not much to say about it except, awesome!

:Final note:

Like I said, those little thing will make a difference in the long run. Don't get discouraged by this review, I'm sure with a little time you'll get the hang of it. Good luck!

13Yugioh 5D's Card Creators - Application Thread Empty Improved Version Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:20 pm

Akrilonax

Number 1

Requirements: 1 tuner + 1 lvl 5 or higher non-tuner + 1 or more non-tuners
lvl 10
atk: 3000
def: 2500

Number 2

effect: during your standby phase, you can select one of the following effects

1) when this card attacks and destroys opponents monster, inflict damage to the number of dragons in the grave x100.

2) Increase this card's atk by 500 until the end phase.

Number 3

Dragon's Fury

what do you think of the edited version?

Glacier_LOH

Glacier_LOH
Card Creator
Card Creator

Akrilonax wrote:Number 1

lvl 10

Number 2

1) when this card attacks and destroys opponents monster, inflict damage to the number of dragons in the grave x100.

Number 3

Dragon's Fury

Good show! Now your getting it, now time for your score.

Here is the results:

OGC: 9/10
Idea: 8/10
Balance: 8/10

Final Score: 8/10

Great job, keep this up and you'll be a Card Creator in no time!

DxKain

DxKain
Card Creator
Card Creator

Glacier_LOH wrote:
Akrilonax wrote:Number 1

lvl 10

Number 2

Number 3

Dragon's Fury

Good show! Now your getting it, now time for your score.

Here is the results:

OGC: 9/10
Idea: 8/10
Balance: 8/10

Final Score: 8/10

Great job, keep this up and you'll be a Card Creator in no time!

ok you said your result, but now me and the other will do too

16Yugioh 5D's Card Creators - Application Thread Empty Silent Deck Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:07 am

tkow

https://s152.photobucket.com/albums/s197/tkow90/Silents/

30 cards

2 Normal Monsters (1 Tuner)
17 Effect Monsters (4 Tuners)
1 Ritual Monster (1 Dark Tuner)
4 Synchro Monsters
1 Dark Synchro Monster
1 Fusion Monster
3 Spells
1 Trap

Obviously if one were to make a deck using the Silents, some of the monsters would be doubles and there would be other spells and traps included.

Silent Reaper's effect (in case you can't read it):
[Fiend/Dark Synchro/Effect]
"Dark Tuner Silent Demon" + "Silent Fiend"
This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing the specified cards from your side of the field. This card can only be Special Summoned once per duel. When this card is summoned, destroy all other monsters on your side of the field then Special Summon 1 "Silent Thunder Bringer" from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard. This monster cannot be destroyed as a result of battle.
ATK/0 DEF/3000

I also have a character created who uses the deck.

17Yugioh 5D's Card Creators - Application Thread Empty My jugdement. Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:20 am

Glacier_LOH

Glacier_LOH
Card Creator
Card Creator

tkow wrote:https://s152.photobucket.com/albums/s197/tkow90/Silents/

30 cards

2 Normal Monsters (1 Tuner)
17 Effect Monsters (4 Tuners)
1 Ritual Monster (1 Dark Tuner)
4 Synchro Monsters
1 Dark Synchro Monster
1 Fusion Monster
3 Spells
1 Trap

Obviously if one were to make a deck using the Silents, some of the monsters would be doubles and there would be other spells and traps included.

Silent Reaper's effect (in case you can't read it):
[Fiend/Dark Synchro/Effect]
"Dark Tuner Silent Demon" + "Silent Fiend"
This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing the specified cards from your side of the field. This card can only be Special Summoned once per duel. When this card is summoned, destroy all other monsters on your side of the field then Special Summon 1 "Silent Thunder Bringer" from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard. This monster cannot be destroyed as a result of battle.
ATK/0 DEF/3000

I also have a character created who uses the deck.
So here is my review:

OK so, here's what I think. Hate to say it but your cards are too strong: their effects don't match their level, some of them may have some negative qualities but not enough to brand them dual worthy, and the text is very sloppy(it doesn't follow most of the OGC criteria.) Look, I know you want to be a card creator but with the line-up you have already
I don't know if you'll make it to be one, at least right now.

OGC:4/10
Idea:7/10
Balance:2/10

Final Score:4/10

Final Note:

Please don't hate me for the score, I judge cards on what I know about the game. Don't give up though, you still have potential just remember: think of what would make things fair(I know the "Yu-Gi-Oh!" shows misinterpret cards doesn't mean you should,) compare it to other cards to yours' and see if its effect, ATK and DEF, and its rarity meet their standards, and make sure you get your OGC is properly written(or typed). That's it; if you have more questions just PM either the card creator crew or our chairman of this wonderful site.

Until then later,
-Glacier_LOH

Last edited by Glacier_LOH on Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Minor laps of text placement and edited out a sentence.)

18Yugioh 5D's Card Creators - Application Thread Empty am i a card creator yet? Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:27 pm

Akrilonax

im just asking to make sure. also, i had another idea

Number 1

type: trap card (normal)

only activates when a dragon-type monster is destroyed by battle, destroy all non-dragon type monsters on the field.

Number 2

Name: Dragon Guardian
type: dragon
Requirements: none
lvl: 4
atk: 1700
def: 1500
effect: If a dragon-type monster youy control would be destroyed(not by battle), send this card from the field or hand to the gravecard to negate it. If this card is in the gravecard, you can pay 500 life points to prevent 1 monster from being destroyed.(Damage Calculation still applies)

Name: Dragon Support
Attribute: Fire
lvl: 5
atk: 0
def: 2400
effect: when this card is summoned, you can equip it to a level 6 or higher dragon on your side of the field. that monster gains 500 atk and the following effect:
  • Once per turn, you can destroy 1 card in the opponents spell/trap card zone and inflict 300 damage. when this card destroys a monster, inflict damge equal to the lvl of the destroyed monster *100

During the end phase, if the monster is not equipped to a monster, recieve 500 damage and this card is removed from play.

leonhartzcross

leonhartzcross

I have been a fan of Yu-gi-oh! for a long time and I like to make my own customized cards.

Name: Junk Breaker
Level: 2
Atk: 1600 Def 500
Effect: Once this card is successfully summoned, you can discard up to 3 monster cards with the name "Junk" to increase it's attack points by 200 for each. When you control a synchro monster with the name "Junk", you can tribute this card to destroy a card on the field. When this card is destroyed, the controller takes 1000 life points of damage.

Name: Junk Appraiser
Level: 2
Attribute: Earth
Atk: 500 Def: 1000
Effect: When this card is sent into graveyard, you can add up to 2 monster with the name "Junk" in it from your graveyeard to your hand.

Name: Junk Kid
Level: 1
Atk: 100 Def: 300
Effect: When this card is on the field, you can tribute this card to special summon a monster with the name "Junk" in your hand. If this card is used as a synchro material for a "Junk" synchro monster, you can draw a card.

Name: Junk Gunner
Level: 6
Attribute: Light
Type: Warrior/Synchro
Atk: 2400 Def: 1600
Junk Synchron + 1 or more non-tuner monster
Effect: When this card is synchro summoned, look the top 2 cards of your deck. If there are any monster cards revealed this way, special summon it with its effect
negated, if it is a spell or trap card, sent it into your graveyard. Once per turn, you can tribute a monster to allow this monster to attack directly. After battle
calculations, remove this card from play. During your next end phase, special summon this card if it was removed from play this way. When this card is special
summoned, it gains 500 attack points.

Junk Engineer
Level: 4
Atk: 2000 Def: 2000
Junk Synchron + 1 non-tuner monster
Effect : Once per turn, you can discard a card from your hand to draw a card. If there are more than 3 "Junk" monsters in your graveyard, you can remove a "Junk" monster from your graveyard to gain it's attack points until end phase.If it is removed that way, that monster can be special summoned during your end phase.

Name: Junk Creator
Atk: 1000 Def: 1100
Effect: Once per turn, you can discard a card to special summon a machine or warrior type monster with 1500 atk or below. This card can only be used as a synchro material for a synchro monster with the name "Junk"

Name: Junk Lancer
Level: 8
Atk: 2800 Def: 2100
Effect: This card gains 100 attack points for every "Junk" monster in the graveyard. Once per turn, you can remove from play one "Junk" monster card from the graveyard
to decrease a monster card attack points to zero until end phase. If this card is affected by a card effect, you can negate it by discarding a face-down spell or trap card.

Name: Junk Blade Master
Level: 9
Atk: 2900 Def: 2100
Junk Synchron + 2 or more non-tuner warrior monster
Effect: When this card is synchro summoned, you can discard up to 2 monster cards from your hand. If you do so, deal damage equal to half of the monster cards discarded to the opponent. Once per turn, you can discard up to 2 cards from your hand to destroy the same amount of cards that are discarded. If this card destroys a monster, your opponent takes damage equal to the destroyed monster's effect.

Name: Junk Divider
Level : 12
Atk: 4200 Def: 3000
Junk Synchron + Junk Warrior + 1 or more non-tuner monster
Effect: This card cannot be affected by any card effects. If you control 2 or more monsters on your field, you can tribute them to destroy all cards on your opponent's
field. If this effect is activated, this card cannot attack until your 2nd battle phase. If you have 5 or more "Junk" monsters in your graveyard, you can activate the following's effect- 1.Your opponent cannot activate any magic or trap card. 2. Tribute one monster on your field to deal damage equal to the tributed monster's effect.

Name: Junk Lancer
Level: 8
Atk: 2800 Def: 2100
Effect: This card gains 100 attack points for every "Junk" monster in the graveyard. Once per turn, you can remove from play one "Junk" monster card from the graveyard to decrease a monster card attack points to zero until end phase. If this card is affected by a card effect, you can negate it by discarding a face-down spell or trap card.

Last edited by leonhartzcross on Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:33 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : added new info)

DxKain

DxKain
Card Creator
Card Creator

Akrilonax wrote:im just asking to make sure. also, i had another idea

Number 1

type: trap card (normal)

only activates when a dragon-type monster is destroyed by battle, destroy all non-dragon type monsters on the field.

Number 2

Name: Dragon Guardian
lvl: 4
atk: 1700
def: 1500
effect: If a dragon-type monster youy control would be destroyed(not by battle), send this card from the field or hand to the gravecard to negate it. If this card is in the gravecard, you can pay 500 life points to prevent 1 monster from being destroyed.(Damage Calculation still applies)

Name: Dragon Support
lvl: 5
atk: 0
def: 2400
effect: when this card is summoned, you can equip it to a level 6 or higher dragon on your side of the field. that monster gains 500 atk and the following effect:
  • Once per turn, you can destroy 1 card in the opponents spell/trap card zone and inflict 300 damage. when this card destroys a monster, inflict damge equal to the lvl of the destroyed monster *100

During the end phase, if the monster is not equipped to a monster, recieve 500 damage and this card is removed from play.

sorry but, you have been upload your competition cards, but the cards are not bad...

21Yugioh 5D's Card Creators - Application Thread Empty 2nd attempt Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:56 am

leonhartzcross

leonhartzcross

Okay, this is my second attempt to become a card creator.

Name: Blaze Resonator
Type: Fiend/ Tuner
Atk: 1000 Def: 1200
Effect: If there is a level 4 monster on the field, this card can special summoned from hand. If this card is used as a synchro material, draw a card.

Name: Resonate Daemon Dragon
Level: 3
Attribute: Wind
Atk: 200 Def: 2000
Effect: If there is a fiend type monster on the field, this card can be special summoned from hand. If this card is used to synchro summon a non-dragon synchro monster, this card is treated as level 1.

Name: Resonate Daemon Squire
Atk: 1000 Def: 1400
Effect: If there is a monster that is special summoned on your field, you can special summon this card from hand. Once per turn, you can select a fiend type monster in your graveyard and gain the selected monster's level until end phase. If this card is removed from field, special summon a fiend type monster from your deck with 1400

defense or lower.

Name: Resonate Daemon Emperor
Level: 5
Atk: 2400 Def: 100
Effect: This card can be special summoned by discarding a card from hand. Once per turn, if there are any other fiend type monster on the field, you can special summon a fiend type monster besides "Resonate Daemon Emperor" from your deck or graveyard. That special summoned monster's effect is negated and it cannot attack until your next turn.

Name: Scar Nova
Atk: 100 Def: 100
Effect: If there is a fiend type monster that is special summoned on your field, this card can be special summoned from hand or deck. When you use this as a synchro material, search for a magic card in your deck and add it into your hand.

Name: Resonate Daemon Master
Atk: 1800 Def: 100
Effect: When this card is successfully summoned, special summon a fiend type monster with 1400 defense or below from your deck in defense position.

Name: Resonate Daemon
Atk: 1700 Def: 200
Effect: If this card successfully destroys a monster, you can special summon a fiend type monster with 1400 defense or below from your deck. If this card is destroyed, add one fiend type monster from you deck into hand.

Name: Revael,Daemon Dragon
Type: Dragon/ Synchro
Atk: 2800 Def: 2000
1 fiend tuner + 1 or more fiend non-tuner
Effect: When this card is synchro summoned, you can discard up to 2 cards to remove from play equal to the amount of cards discarded this way on the field. Once per turn, you can special summon a fiend type monster from your hand, deck or graveyard. The special summoned monster cannot attack during the turn it is special summoned by this effect.

Name: Synchron Paradise
Attribute: Field Spell
Effect: Once per turn, either player can add a "Synchron" monster into their hand instead of drawing a card during your standby phase. When a "Synchron" monster is sent into the graveyard, either player can discard a card into the graveyard to add that "Synchron" monster into their respective hand.

Name: Emergency Synchro
Attribute: Quick Spell
Effect: When there is one or more non-tuner monsters on the field and one or more tuner monster in your hand, send them into the graveyard and special summon a synchro monster from your extra deck with the same requirements. This special summon is treated as a synchro summon.

Name: Tuner Reincarnation
Attribute: Spell
Effect: Select one synchro monster on your field and special summon a tuner monster that has half or less of it's level.

Name: Junk Returner
Effect: The controller of this card must pay 2000 points to activate this card. Until the end phase of the turn this card is activated, all monster with name "Junk" that is sent into the graveyard can be special summoned from the graveyard as many time as possible.

Name: Synchro Release and Escape
Effect: When a synchro monster you control is attacked, you can remove it from play until your next battle phase and deal damage equal to half of the synchro monster's attack points.

Name: Final Synchro Wave
Effect: This card can only be activated when there are 4 or more synchro monster in your graveyard and a synchro monster is special summoned (beside synchro summon). Special summon as many synchro monsters from your graveyard onto your field. During end phase, sent all the synchro monster that are special summoned by this effect to the graveyard and take damage equal to the attack points of all the synchro monsters special summoned this way.

Name: Tuner Sanctuary
Effect: When you are attacked and there are 2 more tuners in your graveyard, negate the attack and end the battle phase. Your opponent cannot declare an attack until his 2nd standby phase.

Name: Final Battle!
Attribute: Counter Trap
Effect: When both controller and opponent have one or monster on the field, both players select one monster on their field and remove the other monsters from play. Both players shall select 2 cards from their deck and send the rest into graveyard. Both the selected monster must battle when this card is activated.

Name: Divine Gift
Effect: Select a monster from your extra deck and special summon that card on to the field in defense position. That special summoned card cannot attack or be tributed. If that card is a fusion monster or synchro monster, this special summon is considered as a fusion or synchro summon.

DxKain

DxKain
Card Creator
Card Creator

leonhartzcross wrote:Okay, this is my second attempt to become a card creator.

Name: Blaze Resonator
Atk: 1000 Def: 1200
Effect: If there is a level 4 monster on the field, this card can special summoned from hand. If this card is used as a synchro material, draw a card.

Name: Resonate Daemon Dragon
Level: 3
Attribute: Wind
Atk: 200 Def: 2000
Effect: If there is a fiend type monster on the field, this card can be special summoned from hand. If this card is used to synchro summon a non-dragon synchro monster, this card is treated as level 1.

Name: Resonate Daemon Squire
Atk: 1000 Def: 1400
Effect: If there is a monster that is special summoned on your field, you can special summon this card from hand. Once per turn, you can select a fiend type monster in your graveyard and gain the selected monster's level until end phase. If this card is removed from field, special summon a fiend type monster from your deck with 1400

defense or lower.

Name: Resonate Daemon Emperor
Level: 5
Atk: 2400 Def: 100
Effect: This card can be special summoned by discarding a card from hand. Once per turn, if there are any other fiend type monster on the field, you can special summon a fiend type monster besides "Resonate Daemon Emperor" from your deck or graveyard. That special summoned monster's effect is negated and it cannot attack until your next turn.

Name: Scar Nova
Atk: 100 Def: 100
Effect: If there is a fiend type monster that is special summoned on your field, this card can be special summoned from hand or deck. When you use this as a synchro material, search for a magic card in your deck and add it into your hand.

Name: Resonate Daemon Master
Atk: 1800 Def: 100
Effect: When this card is successfully summoned, special summon a fiend type monster with 1400 defense or below from your deck in defense position.

Name: Resonate Daemon
Atk: 1700 Def: 200
Effect: If this card successfully destroys a monster, you can special summon a fiend type monster with 1400 defense or below from your deck. If this card is destroyed, add one fiend type monster from you deck into hand.

Name: Revael,Daemon Dragon
Type: Dragon/ Synchro
Atk: 2800 Def: 2000
1 fiend tuner + 1 or more fiend non-tuner
Effect: When this card is synchro summoned, you can discard up to 2 cards to remove from play equal to the amount of cards discarded this way on the field. Once per turn, you can special summon a fiend type monster from your hand, deck or graveyard. The special summoned monster cannot attack during the turn it is special summoned by this effect.

Name: Synchron Paradise
Attribute: Field Spell
Effect: Once per turn, either player can add a "Synchron" monster into their hand instead of drawing a card during your standby phase. When a "Synchron" monster is sent into the graveyard, either player can discard a card into the graveyard to add that "Synchron" monster into their respective hand.

Name: Emergency Synchro
Effect: When there is one or more non-tuner monsters on the field and one or more tuner monster in your hand, send them into the graveyard and special summon a synchro monster from your extra deck with the same requirements. This special summon is treated as a synchro summon.

Name: Tuner Reincarnation
Attribute: Spell
Effect: Select one synchro monster on your field and special summon a tuner monster that has half or less of it's level.

Name: Junk Returner
Effect: The controller of this card must pay 2000 points to activate this card. Until the end phase of the turn this card is activated, all monster with name "Junk" that is sent into the graveyard can be special summoned from the graveyard as many time as possible.

Name: Synchro Release and Escape
Effect: When a synchro monster you control is attacked, you can remove it from play until your next battle phase and deal damage equal to half of the synchro monster's attack points.

Name: Final Synchro Wave
Effect: This card can only be activated when there are 4 or more synchro monster in your graveyard and a synchro monster is special summoned (beside synchro summon). Special summon as many synchro monsters from your graveyard onto your field. During end phase, sent all the synchro monster that are special summoned by this effect to the graveyard and take damage equal to the attack points of all the synchro monsters special summoned this way.

Name: Tuner Sanctuary
Effect: When you are attacked and there are 2 more tuners in your graveyard, negate the attack and end the battle phase. Your opponent cannot declare an attack until his 2nd standby phase.

Name: Final Battle!
Attribute: Counter Trap
Effect: When both controller and opponent have one or monster on the field, both players select one monster on their field and remove the other monsters from play. Both players shall select 2 cards from their deck and send the rest into graveyard. Both the selected monster must battle when this card is activated.

Name: Divine Gift
Effect: Select a monster from your extra deck and special summon that card on to the field in defense position. That special summoned card cannot attack or be tributed. If that card is a fusion monster or synchro monster, this special summon is considered as a fusion or synchro summon.

men i said you there up, all of us had only one chance, be or not 50% & 50%, i will ask feather if we can do a except, but now, you cant be a C.C.M

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum