Yugioh 5D's Revolution - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yugioh 5D's Revolution - Forum

This is the new Forum by FeatherCrow33 and Guthvin54. The Forum has something for everyone, so have fun here!

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to become a member of the "Card Creators Team" !

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

FeatherCrow33

FeatherCrow33
Admin
Admin

Some of you may have noticed that there is the Usergroup "Card Creators". Others of you may have seen the Contest/Information on my Youtube Channel.

But now you - if you are interested to become a member of this user group and invent new YGO cards that will appear in the show regularly - may ask how to.

There is just one step to do.

Go to the "Card Creators application Thread" and post in there on of your own-made yugioh cards. It doesn't matter if it is a card in written form or a card made with the YGO card maker!

After that, Guthvin 54 and me will rate them, and if you get more than an average of 7/10 Points, we will send you a PM with some questions about your Character. Try to answere them truthfully, and then you can become a member of the team!

Even if you don't want to become a Team member, you are allowed to post your own cards, here for sure! Just open up a Thread in the Realistic cards or Fun Cards Subforums, and let you cards being rated by others!

FeatherCrow33

https://5dsrevolution.forumotion.com

Amedee12

Amedee12
Card Creator
Card Creator

Did u get my idea already ? I think i sent it on youtube, i have an idea for a new blackwing synchro, but i only got the Name Sad The name i want to pitch will be posted in the cards thread Smile

crow55

crow55

Feathercrow33....Now i'm going to a tournament and i will report the notice of the new yugioh proyect lol!

My question is:
We can create characters too (image, personality, deck)???
We can create new archetypes (with syncros and fusons too)???

FeatherCrow33

FeatherCrow33
Admin
Admin

@ Crow55:

thanks for you support!^^

and about the questions:
1) Of course you can do, but they usually will not be main chasracters, but they will have some appearance and duels for sure! I'll open up a thread for that now^^
2) Yes, you can do for sure^^ New Archetypes are always good!

https://5dsrevolution.forumotion.com

Amedee12

Amedee12
Card Creator
Card Creator

Idea one....=>

Name : Infernity Elemental

Attribute : DARK

Level : 9

Type : Fiend/Synchro/Effect

Effect :

One "DARK Tuner" + one or more non-tuner monsters
Once per turn, while you have no cards in your hand, you can special summon 1 "Infernity" monster from you graveyard. While this card is on the field any "Infernity" cards you control cannot be destroyed by battle or by card effects during the battle phase.

Attk/Def : 2900/2000

Idea two.... =>

Name : Blackwing - Flame of the Hundred Wings

Attribute : DARK

Level : 8

Type : Winged-Beast/Synchro/Effect

Effect :

One "Blackwing tuner" + one or more non-tuner monsters.
When this card inflicts battle damage to your opponents life points return 2 ``Blackwing`` Cards to your hand. When this card is destroyed and sent to the graveyard by a card effect or by battle, you can remove from play 2 "Blackwing" cards from your graveyard to special summon this card from the graveyard (This effect can only be used twice).

Attk/Def : 2900/2000

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum