Yugioh 5D's Revolution - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yugioh 5D's Revolution - Forum

This is the new Forum by FeatherCrow33 and Guthvin54. The Forum has something for everyone, so have fun here!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Synchros !

+6
DxKain
flameking534
jonasholmes
gustl
FeatherCrow33
Amedee12
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Synchros ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Synchros ! Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:50 pm

gustl

i like your ideas ... Very Happy

27Synchros ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Synchros ! Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:00 am

Garchomp87

I thought alot about this and I think I have a way to make a level 1 Synchro monster. The artwork of Greed Grado made me think about it. Why not tune Tuners with some spell and Trap cards?

Greed Synchron
Level 1

Fairy/Synchro/Effect
One Tuner Monster + Pot of Greed or Pot of Duality
When this card is Synchro summoned draw 2 cards.

Another way could be tuning a Turner with another Turner.

28Synchros ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Synchros ! Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:43 pm

gustl

i love this idea with the "greed synchron"!!! the same with other spells would be great too...

29Synchros ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Synchros ! Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:52 am

jonasholmes

jonasholmes
Card Creator
Card Creator

I do agree that's quite a nice idea. Actually, I've thought something like that before, but I abandoned it away, because the monster effect is not really useful, if you want to draw 2 cards, why don't you activate the Pot of Greed, instead of Synchro Summoning that monster with an extra tuner monster?

30Synchros ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Synchros ! Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:39 pm

leonhartzcross

leonhartzcross

I agree with jonasholmes about Greed Synchron. It's better to just use pot of greed instead, no offense. I suggest that you change it into a level 2 synchro instead so that it can be easier to be used.

31Synchros ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Synchros ! Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:53 pm

leonhartzcross

leonhartzcross

Here's some of the synchro monster I thought out of but I have yet to finalize it's design ^^; If you have any ideas, please give me some comments or suggestions.

Junk Engineer
Level: 4
Attribute: Earth
Type: Warrior/Synchro
Atk: 2000 Def: 2000
Junk Synchron + 1 non-tuner monster
Effect : Once per turn, you can discard a card from your hand to draw a card. If there are more than 3 "Junk" monsters in your graveyard, you can remove a "Junk" monster from your graveyard to gain it's attack points and effect until end phase. If it is removed that way, that monster can be special summoned during your end

phase.

Name: Junk Gunner
Level: 6
Attribute: Light
Atk: 2400 Def: 1600
Junk Synchron + 1 or more non-tuner monster
Effect: When this card is synchro summoned, look the top 2 cards of your deck. If there are any monster cards revealed this way, special summon it with its effect negated, if it is a spell or trap card, sent it into your graveyard. Once per turn, you can tribute a monster to allow this monster to attack directly. After battle calculations, remove this card from play. During your next end phase, special summon this card if it was removed from play this way. When this card is special summoned, it gains 500 attack points.

Name: Junk Lancer
Level: 8
Attribute: Dark
Atk: 2800 Def: 2100
Effect: This card gains 100 attack points for every "Junk" monster in the graveyard. Once per turn, you can remove from play one "Junk" monster card from the graveyard to decrease a monster card attack points to zero until end phase. If this card is affected by a card effect, you can negate it by discarding a face-down spell or trap card.

Name: Junk Blade Master
Level: 9
Attribute: Earth
Atk: 2900 Def: 2100
Junk Synchron + 2 or more non-tuner warrior monster
Effect: When this card is synchro summoned, you can discard up to 2 monster cards from your hand. If you do so, deal damage equal to half of the monster cards discarded to the opponent. Once per turn, you can discard up to 2 cards from your hand to destroy the same amount of cards that are discarded. If this card destroys a monster, your opponent takes damage equal to the destroyed monster's effect.

Name: Junk Divider
Level : 10
Attribute: Light
Atk: 4200 Def: 3000
Junk Synchron + Junk Warrior + 1 non-tuner monster
Effect: This card cannot be affected by any card effects. If you control 2 or more monsters on your field, you can tribute them to destroy all cards on your opponent's field. If this effect is activated, this card cannot attack until your 2nd battle phase. If you have 5 or more "Junk" monsters in your graveyard, you can activate the following's effect-1.Your opponent cannot activate any magic or trap card. 2. Tribute one monster on your field to deal damage equal to the tributed monster's effect.

Last edited by leonhartzcross on Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mistakes)

32Synchros ! - Page 2 Empty my synchro Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:31 pm

h8864

h8864

heres my new syncrho

Synchros ! - Page 2 Untitl10

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum