Yugioh 5D's Revolution - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yugioh 5D's Revolution - Forum

This is the new Forum by FeatherCrow33 and Guthvin54. The Forum has something for everyone, so have fun here!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Synchros !

+6
DxKain
flameking534
jonasholmes
gustl
FeatherCrow33
Amedee12
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Synchros ! Empty Synchros ! Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:27 pm

Amedee12

Amedee12
Card Creator
Card Creator

Does anybody else like synchros ? I do !

I wanna make some so i might post ideas !

2Synchros ! Empty Re: Synchros ! Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:36 pm

FeatherCrow33

FeatherCrow33
Admin
Admin

I also think Synchros are an awesome new part of the TCG, and i really look forward to the ones you do^^

https://5dsrevolution.forumotion.com

3Synchros ! Empty Re: Synchros ! Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:43 am

Amedee12

Amedee12
Card Creator
Card Creator

Thanks for the push of confidence but im not so good at drawing lol Smile But ill try my best, and if i cant draw them, there are alot of better artists i can pitch my idea to Smile

4Synchros ! Empty Other synchro ideas ! Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:35 am

Amedee12

Amedee12
Card Creator
Card Creator

Well i had an idea upon looking at your Crow picture

My card idea is a Synchro Called : Blackwing - Shadow The Swordmaster

Attribute : Dark
Stars : 10
Type : Winged-Beast/Effect
Effect :
One `` BLackwing tuner `` + One or more non tuner monsters.
When this card attack a monster with less defense than the attack of this card, inflict the difference as battle damage to your opponents life points. When this effect activates you can then special summon a `` Blackwing `` or `` Black-Winged Dragon `` form your graveyard with attk equal or less than the damage the opponent took. Once per turn (even your opponent's turn)when effect damage would be inflicted to your life points you can either :
* Tribute one `` Blackwing `` monster to negate the effect and inflict 700 damage to your opponents life points, or * Pay 500 Life points to negate the effect.

Attk/Def : 3300/2300

But i might try to draw this one okay ?

5Synchros ! Empty Re: Synchros ! Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:41 pm

gustl

i hope you like this card... maybe it´s too strong or not... i don´t know Very Happy just tell me if i should change something

my card could be played of the "bad " character in the anime Very Happy

it´s called God of Shadows - Akra

Synchro/fiend/Effect
Lv 12 4000 ATk and DEF
Effect: once per turn you can half your own life to destroy every of your opponent´s monsters.
this card is uneffected by the effects of other monster.

P.S sorry for my bad bad bad english Wink hope you understay it...

6Synchros ! Empty Re: Synchros ! Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:08 pm

jonasholmes

jonasholmes
Card Creator
Card Creator

I agree gustl's opinion, Shadow the Swordmaster is too strong with its monster effect. Besides of giving a tough battle damage to opponent since the awesome 3300 attack point, it's quite a damn effect about a further monster special summon of a blackwing, and the most important thing is, that blackwing still can activate its effect.

I'll show you with example to explain. Mmm, maybe a defense monster with 2000 defense point (even Stardust also), Shadow the Swordmaster can easily inflict a damage of 1300(battle damage or just effect damage?). But its another effect that allows you to special summon a blackwing, so I choose Gale the Whirlwind. As a tuner, or halve opponent's monster attack point with its effect in next turn, also can be a nightmare of your opponent.

Furthersome, with the third effect that deals with the effect damage from opponent, it seems a good idea, but it would weaken the importance of Black-winged Dragon(it got a fewer attack point - 2800 and fewer effects.

7Synchros ! Empty Re: Synchros ! Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:13 pm

Amedee12

Amedee12
Card Creator
Card Creator

Aww, ok ill make different ides Sad Maybe like 3000-2900 ?? for the blackwing

8Synchros ! Empty Re: Synchros ! Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:20 pm

Amedee12

Amedee12
Card Creator
Card Creator

Oooooooh i just got a new idea !!

Name : Junk Mage
Attribute : Dark
Level : 8
Type : Warrior/Effect
Effect :
``Junk Synchron`` + one or more non tuners.
Increase this cards attack by 200 for every counter that is on this card. Up to twice per turn, you can remove any counter from your side of the field to destroy any card on the field.
Attk/Def : 2500/2200

I dunno if its good .. Sad

9Synchros ! Empty Re: Synchros ! Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:35 pm

jonasholmes

jonasholmes
Card Creator
Card Creator

About Shadow the Swordmaster,

If you insist on the effect of special summon a blackwing
from graveyard, I recommend you to make a slight change on that.(Not the attack point, since Shadow the Swordmaster is a level 10 Synchro, that's a bit difficult to summon)

e.g.
Instead of special summon on the value of inflicted damage based on different of attack and defense point, maybe try this one below.
"When this effect activated, place a "Blackwing Counter" (or the name that you like) on this monster.By removing certain number of Blackwing Counter, you can special summon a monster named "Blackwing" from graveyard that its level equals or lesses than the number of Blackwing Counter that you removed."

About Junk Mage,

Maybe you can also mention its attack and defense point?Also, I have to mention that Junk series don't aim to produce Counter, its effect maybe useless during the duel, perhaps you can make it with a lower attack point,(Err... 2500? Don't afraid too low since it can increase attack point by produce Counter) and let it can produce Counter on itself.

By the way, I am not really understand the effect about destory that mentioned below.

Last edited by jonasholmes on Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:39 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Syntax Errors and Grammatical Mistakes)

10Synchros ! Empty Re: Synchros ! Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:58 pm

Amedee12

Amedee12
Card Creator
Card Creator

I suck at makin cards Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

11Synchros ! Empty Re: Synchros ! Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:19 pm

FeatherCrow33

FeatherCrow33
Admin
Admin

OF course not, Amedee, you have got lots of ideas and lots of good ones, too, but the conversion seems to be the problem. Try again and with the time your cards will be awesome!^^

https://5dsrevolution.forumotion.com

12Synchros ! Empty [u][i][b]blackwing bladewing[/b][/i][/u] Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:43 pm

flameking534

flameking534

Blackwing Bladewing
lv 9
winged breast/synchro/effect
ATK- 2700 Def 2100

1 "Blackwing" tuner + 1 or more non-Tuners.
Once per turn, you can tribute 1 "Blackwing" monster you control to destroy 1 face-up monster your opponent controls. If you do this card cannot attack this turn. When this card is destroyed on your opponents turn, you can remove from play 2 "Blackwing" Monsters from your graveyard to special summon this card to your side of the field.
*When summoned this way its removed from play it is removed from the field

Last edited by flameking534 on Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:20 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : forgot to write something)

13Synchros ! Empty Re: Synchros ! Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:01 am

DxKain

DxKain
Card Creator
Card Creator

flameking534 wrote:Blackwing Bladewing
lv 9
winged breast/synchro/effect

1 "Blackwing" tuner + 1 or more non-Tuners.
Once per turn, you can tribute 1 "Blackwing" monster you control to destroy 1 face-up monster your opponent controls. If you do this card cannot attack this turn. When this card is destroyed on your opponents turn, you can remove from play 2 "Blackwing" Monsters from your graveyard to special summon this card to your side of the field.
*When summoned this way its removed from play it is removed from the field

mmm atk and def??

14Synchros ! Empty my awesome syncro Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:00 am

zoombinies20

iC:\Documents and Settings\MOM\My Documents\My Pictures\gold dust dragon ygo card.jpgs

HERE IS MY AWESOME CARD!

15Synchros ! Empty Re: Synchros ! Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:57 am

Amedee12

Amedee12
Card Creator
Card Creator

Ok.. i guess ill post a couple new ideas...

Idea one....=>

Name : Infernity Elemental

Attribute : DARK

Level : 9

Type : Fiend/Synchro/Effect

Effect :

One "DARK Tuner" + one or more non-tuner monsters.

Once per turn, while you have no cards in your hand, you can special summon 1 "Infernity" monster from you graveyard. While this card is on the field any "Infernity" cards you control cannot be destroyed by battle or by card effects during the battle phase.

Attk/Def : 2900/2000

Idea two.... =>

Name : Blackwing - Flame of the Hundred Wings

Attribute : DARK

Level : 8

Type : Winged-Beast/Synchro/Effect

Effect :

One "Blackwing tuner" + one or more non-tuner monsters.

When this card inflicts battle damage to your opponents life points return 1 spell or trap card to your hand. When this card is destroyed and sent to the graveyard by a card effect or by battle, you can remove from play 2 "Blackwing" cards from your graveyard to special summon this card from the graveyard (This effect can only be used twice).

Attk/Def : 2700/1900

Hope you like em.....

16Synchros ! Empty Re: Synchros ! Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:46 am

gustl

i think that "Blackwing - Flame of the Hundred Wings" is to weak Very Happy you should change that thing with the magic/trap- card .
and i have a new idea too ....

my idea is :

God of Light - Ikra

synchro lv 12

4000 atk 4000 def

[1 or more Light tuner + one or more non-tuner monster]
once per turn you can double your own life to destroy every of your own monsters ( with exception of this card). this card is uneffected by every spell card.

and another card :

Ikra Priest

tuner lv 6
light
atk 0 def 0

when this card is special summoned from your deck summon one "ikra token ( 0 atk/0 def light lv 2) " for every monster your opponent controlls.this card can only be used as synchro-material to summon God of Light - Ikra.

maybe the tuner is to strong... please tell me if it is too strong ^^

17Synchros ! Empty Re: Synchros ! Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:37 pm

jonasholmes

jonasholmes
Card Creator
Card Creator

First of all,
I appreciate the effort that Amedee12 gave. Infernity Elemental (or it should be Infinity Elemental?) is quite a perfect, realistic card that I have seen. Strong monster effect with suitable restriction (special summon only in no cards in hand), and also an ingenious attack point (2900... it maybe get a punch from Red Dragon Archfiend in next turn)

But I still feel it's a bit too strong (only a bit) on effect that avoid being destroyed. Although it's restricted in the battle phase, according to the effect, the magic and trap card that named with "Infernity" also cannot be destroyed, and Infernity Elemental itself either.

About gustl's ideas,
I think the Ikra Priest is a nice card and quite easy to use. Through the effect of Shining Angel or Nova Summoner (since gustl didn't mention which type the card is, I guess it's a Fairy monster on most of Light attribute monster), and at least 1 Ikra token will be summoned (the monster that destroy the Shining Angel or something else via battle), and you can normal summon a level 4 non-tuner monster or Light tuner to special summon the God of Light - Ikra.

However, I think Ikra is too strong on its monster effect. We have to deal with its effect with no other monster else in our field, could this effect can be also activated? If so, we can double our life points without destroy any cards in our field, that sounds too strong in the beginning of the duel (8000x2=16000, over 10000 life points easily - -")

Last edited by jonasholmes on Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding more suggestions)

18Synchros ! Empty Re: Synchros ! Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:03 pm

Amedee12

Amedee12
Card Creator
Card Creator

jonasholmes wrote:First of all,
I appreciate the effort that Amedee12 gave. Infernity Elemental (or it should be Infinity Elemental?) is quite a perfect, realistic card that I have seen. Strong monster effect with suitable restriction (special summon only in no cards in hand), and also an ingenious attack point (2900... it maybe get a punch from Red Dragon Archfiend in next turn)

But I still feel it's a bit too strong (only a bit) on effect that avoid being destroyed. Although it's restricted in the battle phase, according to the effect, the magic and trap card that named with "Infernity" also cannot be destroyed, and Infernity Elemental itself either.

About gustl's ideas,
I think the Ikra Priest is a nice card and quite easy to use. Through the effect of Shining Angel or Nova Summoner (since gustl didn't mention which type the card is, I guess it's a Fairy monster on most of Light attribute monster), and at least 1 Ikra token will be summoned (the monster that destroy the Shining Angel or something else via battle), and you can normal summon a level 4 non-tuner monster or Light tuner to special summon the God of Light - Ikra.

However, I think Ikra is too strong on its monster effect. We have to deal with its effect with no other monster else in our field, could this effect can be also activated? If so, we can double our life points without destroy any cards in our field, that sounds too strong in the beginning of the duel (8000x2=16000, over 10000 life points easily - -")

Its Infernity Elemental if u didint know Smile and the thing about not being destroyed is only during the battle phase (did i write it?) and thank you for the support !! Smile

19Synchros ! Empty Re: Synchros ! Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:55 pm

gustl

well your right but you have to mention that ikra is a lv 12!!! synchro monster and its not so easily to summon.
and ikra priest is a fairy monster Wink

20Synchros ! Empty Re: Synchros ! Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:10 pm

jonasholmes

jonasholmes
Card Creator
Card Creator

I have concerned about Ikra is a level 12 Synchro monster already, as I mentioned before, from the monster effect of Ikra Priest (when it is special summon from deck), it is most likely being activated in opponent's battle phase after destroying your monster.
Please note that down, Ikra Priest is a level 6 tuner monster, and at least 1 Ikra token will be special summoned from Ikra Priest's effect (you may get 3 tokens and special summon the Ikra if the opponent got 3 or more monsters).
Level 6 Ikra Priest and 1 level 2 Ikra token, it is very (or extremely) easy to have a combination of level 8. Then after your opponent's turn, by normal summon a level 4 monster (which is no need to release any monster), or a level 2 monster with 2 Ikra token, the God of Light - Ikra may appear in your field.

As shown before, even a level 12 monster, it still can be easily special summoned by the effect of Ikra Priest.

21Synchros ! Empty Re: Synchros ! Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:10 pm

gustl

yes you´re right it´s to strong... we should change it´s effect... what´s with this idea: once per turn you can destroy one monster on the field to get life points equal to it´s attack points.

or is this still to strong? i don´t know...

22Synchros ! Empty Re: Synchros ! Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:07 am

jonasholmes

jonasholmes
Card Creator
Card Creator

It's a nice to destroy opponent's monster and recover the life points. Even not to recover the life points, destroy monster is helpful in the duel.

To make it much balance, maybe you can restrict the monster that Ikra can destroy, how about "Select 1 monster that has 2000 or lower attack points on opponent's field, destroy it and recover its attack points as your life points"

I think it might be better that you cannot destroy the ace monster of your opponent easily, and just recover not really large amount life points. Moreover, you can still declare a attack with Ikra's 4000 attack point after you activate its monster effect.

23Synchros ! Empty Re: Synchros ! Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:46 am

DxKain

DxKain
Card Creator
Card Creator

Name: D-Force Bronder
Card: Shyncro
Attribute: Light
Type: Dragon
Level: 8
ATK/DEF: 2800/2100
Effect:
1 "D-Force" tuner + 1 or more non tuner monsters.
If there are another "D-Force" monster on your side of the field, this card cannot be destroyed by battle. You can tribute any number of "D-Force" monster to destroy equal number of opponent monsters. If you use this effect, this card cannot attack this turn. In the End Phase you can return to your deck from your graveyard up to 2 "D-Force" monsters.

24Synchros ! Empty Re: Synchros ! Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:59 am

DxKain

DxKain
Card Creator
Card Creator

Name:D-Force - T-Draco
Card: Shyncro / Tuner
Level: 4
ATK/DEF: 0/0
Effect: This card can only be used as a Shyncro material monster to summon "D-Force - Draco Armaggedon". When this card is used as a Shyncro material monster and sent to the graveyard, you can return to your deck from your graveyard, up to 2 "D-Force" monsters, and draw 2 cards, shuffle your deck.

25Synchros ! Empty Re: Synchros ! Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:08 am

DxKain

DxKain
Card Creator
Card Creator

Name: D-Force - Draco Armaggedon
Card: Shyncro
Level: 12
ATK/DEF: 4500/4000
Effect:
"D-Force - T-Draco" + Lv 8 "D-Force" Shyncro Monster.
This card cannot be destroyed by card effects. This card can attack to your opponent directly. If you attack to your opponent success, you can return all the "D-Force" cards in your graveyard to your deck, and draw 2 cards. During the End Phase, return this card to your Extra Deck and Special Summon from your cementery a Lv 8 "D-Force" Shyncro monster.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum