Yugioh 5D's Revolution - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yugioh 5D's Revolution - Forum

This is the new Forum by FeatherCrow33 and Guthvin54. The Forum has something for everyone, so have fun here!

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Card Contest] Marathon Contest #1

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[Card Contest] Marathon Contest #1  Empty [Card Contest] Marathon Contest #1 Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:07 pm

FeatherCrow33

FeatherCrow33
Admin
Admin

Hello card creators and members!

This is the first Forum contest.

The aim is to create a Yugioh Card under special conditions. The card will be rated by me than and depending on the contestant lists some contestants will proceed into round 2.

Prize:
3 Reps+
100 Points

Contestand List.
[...]

Just post if you want to enter.

https://5dsrevolution.forumotion.com

2[Card Contest] Marathon Contest #1  Empty Re: [Card Contest] Marathon Contest #1 Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:22 pm

leonhartzcross

leonhartzcross

I have a question.O_Oa If I enter, do I have to make the image of the card or I can just write it's description?

3[Card Contest] Marathon Contest #1  Empty Re: [Card Contest] Marathon Contest #1 Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:37 pm

FeatherCrow33

FeatherCrow33
Admin
Admin

the card contests will usually contain the first round no image and the second round with image. but i'll give you websites where you can find good renders for help^^

https://5dsrevolution.forumotion.com

4[Card Contest] Marathon Contest #1  Empty Re: [Card Contest] Marathon Contest #1 Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:05 am

leonhartzcross

leonhartzcross

FeatherCrow33 wrote:the card contests will usually contain the first round no image and the second round with image. but i'll give you websites where you can find good renders for help^^

Oh, I see. Thank you for your help ^_^

5[Card Contest] Marathon Contest #1  Empty Re: [Card Contest] Marathon Contest #1 Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:27 am

Yusei Fudo

Yusei Fudo

Deck: Clustering Star
Ace monster: Cosmic Star Dragon
Type: Wind
Atk: 4000
Def: 2800
LV: 12

(Dragon/Synchro/Effect)

Summoning Requirments: Shooting Star Dragon + One Synchro Tuner + Two Synchro Monsters

Description: Each turn, one or more of these effects can be used: 1. Draw five cards from your deck and shuffle. For each tuner monster revealed this way, Cosmic Star Dragon gains an extra attack. 2. By removing itself from the field, you can destroy all your oppponents cards. Cosmic Star Dragon revives at the End Phase. 3. This card is immune to the effects of trap cards. 4. If you send a monster with Stardust in it's name(excluding this card), Cosmic Star Dragon gains the number of attack points times 200 for that turn.

Last edited by Yusei Fudo on Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

6[Card Contest] Marathon Contest #1  Empty Re: [Card Contest] Marathon Contest #1 Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:54 am

Glacier_LOH

Glacier_LOH
Card Creator
Card Creator

FeatherCrow33 wrote:the card contests will usually contain the first round no image and the second round with image. but i'll give you websites where you can find good renders for help^^
Can you do the same for me too?

7[Card Contest] Marathon Contest #1  Empty my entry Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:34 pm

h8864

h8864

heres my entry

[Card Contest] Marathon Contest #1  Untitl10

i even added the image

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum